How do you PUT a SIGN on a BUYER?
Homes that are listed exclusively have signs in the front yard. Other agents know the seller is represented and rarely dare to interfere with the seller-agent relationship. The Code of Ethics requires REALTORS®; to determine if a potential buyer-client is represented by another agent. Often it doesn't happen!
The PASSPORT® puts a sign on your buyer. It tells other agents your client is "off limits". It's as close as we can come to putting a sign (protective shield) on your buyers!
- Quickly identifies buyers as your exclusive clients.
- Creates an "official" connection between buyer & agent.
- Personalizes the buyer-agent relationship.
- Differentiates you from your competitors.
- Constantly positions you as #1 in the buyer's mind.
buyers one of your pet peeves?
Even with a buyer-broker agreement buyers visit open houses and new home subdivisions unescorted. They even buy homes through other agents.
Packed with 24 pages
It adds value to your service &
differentiates you from your
competitors. Some agents think
the passport's so powerful
they're keeping it a secret from
their office buddies.
- Educates buyers about agency & home shopping.
- Reinforces buyer do's & don'ts.
- Helps buyers compare & contrast homes.
- Is a great consulting tool.
- Assists with buyer registration at new homes & open houses.
- Fits easily into purse or pocket.
- Allows for open house agent and builder sign-in, important dates & support team info.
- Has 12 Home Tour Visa™ pages for taking notes during home viewing.
- Includes self-adhesive see-thru pockets to display the buyer's photo and your business card.
Buyer's agents across North America are using the
PASSPORT® to seal
& strengthen relationships and increase buyer loyalty.
Your Commission Savers!